Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Days....

The decision was made... That was a hard decision. Suddenly, i think of Jolin Tsai's song.倒带(rewind) I like this song very much. For some reason, feel the lyric or the rhythm just quite suite my mood. Let's bygone be bygone. I'm still the me. The one and only me. Loyal to myself. Maybe I do change myself in others opinion, but I'm glad that this is the me I want to be. No regret. We will find a better life. Feel free these few days. Mindset are blank. No thinking, or purposely dont want to think of something. No burden, the future planning no more in my mind. No restriction, not need to limit myself to some activities. I do find i'm lost sometime, try to be stong, not to be emotional, never show the weak me. I will disgust to myself I'm a week person. Whatever, whole new me is coming. I will find a way to go through this. Cheers... to the future me.

No comments:

Post a Comment