Thursday, July 14, 2011

Me?!

i'm choosen as an admin in a group because of i am
1 ) a careful girl
2 ) i am not an impulsive person
3 ) i have postive mindset?

Weird?! I have no idea. I am a careful one? not really. I juz being over protective. Protective from being harm from others. Sometime i do envy some people can do thing without think it properly. At least they are happy with who they are, what they do. People like me, over thinking, will think too much. Sometime it's a burden. Wanna let myself free, but hard to. Maybe i'm too choosy?! Hmm... Yeah~ Part of me is like that.

I consider myself is a considerate person. Like win-win situation. As i am a over-thinking person, what i do will count the step. But of course, sometime i am a so called 'cincai' person. You treat me good, i treat you good as well. I am loyal to who i am. I wont juz follow the wind. Wont judge a book by it's over. But, as you show your true face, sorry, u are out of my life.

Positive mindset?! Yes, I have. But sometime its hard to think by this way. Things happened everyday. Who knows i will change my mindset next second. Try not to hurt people but hurt still there. Things out of the control is a really bad feeling. Always feel sorry to the one. Will accept whatever is the outcome. Sometime i will think whether the decision i made is right. But as it has been made sure because of some of the reason or problem. I accept it. That's why i feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment