Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Friendship Connection...

那是一个风和日丽的早晨,春暖花开的季节。。 Though Malaysia dont have 4 seasons. ^^ I went to Kota Belud with my cell members. That was a wonderful holiday with friends. I experienced 150km/h speed. That was a heart accelerate car drive. I went to Kota Belud on Sunday and Mount Kinabalu on the next day. Never know that Kota Belud has such a beatiful view. Thanx to Marvin for bring us to his hometown and her sister, Winnie prepared the dinner and next day breakfast for us. Went to friend's farm. A lot of goats n sheeps there. We went to yamcha at a high hill at night but unfortunately there was no star during the night. When we on the way to Mount Kinabalu, the view was absolutely fastastic. I was amazed by the view of the nature. I can see Mount Kinabalu along the way. The reflection of the rock of mountain, waterfall, that was awesome. And we have our early dinner at Ranau, chicken wingsssss. That were so delicious. A must eat when we go to Ranau. Been through a lot these few days. Sad and happy. But when time comes, time will heal. Feels like life is always out of control. But we can always control ourselves. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment