Sunday, March 6, 2011

Enjoyable Day in KL! =)

It was a wonderful hang out with my love one, Eryn, Sook Yen, Saik Yoon and Qian Jun. I am so blessed to get to know each other and listen or discuss a lot of things. I'm glad that some of them able to spend time to gather together. I really appreciate them very much. Thanx for everyone that are in my life. Some of them i juz see them once in a year. Amazingly that we didnt have a gap when come together. There are still some familiarity between us.

And i also able to meet up with my aunt from KL. I didnt pay a visit to her since i have stayed in KK. I havent see her since 4 years ago. Through the movie, 天天好天, i really think that i should treasure every family members and friends that surrounding me. It was such a regret that i'm not able to visit one of my aunty who staying in Sungai Durian. I really miss her so much. Really hope that i am able to pay her a visit next time when i go to Kl.


First day, Eryn, the one who brought me to Jess's house.


Three of us, Eryn, Jess n M3. ^^


The very first Snow Flakes. A must have in KL.




One for me, one for Jess.


My korean ginseng chicken soup. *slurp*



Juz had my Gelato Fruity Italian Ice-cream. Lemon Lime flavour~ Yummy!!



My hot hazelnut chocolate. Too sweet for me.


Eryn n M3

Jasmine, Eryn, Saik Yonn n M3 =)



Black and while...




Both also fair. ^^


At Kbox on sunday.



Posing......



Here i am at Suria KLCC.


In Pavillion with Calvin. =)


The fake roses.. 0.o"


Self-captured in Imperial Hotel. =P


Bkt Bintang..



2nd self-captured picture. ;)


First time went to KL bus station.


My sis n M3. =)


The Little Taiwan in 1 Utama. Think of Taiwan, think of you. ^^


Mr Calvin again....


3dr self-captured in my room.


My sis n M3 again. ^^


Last day in KL =/


Overall activities in KL are very enjoyable. A bit of upset becaue not able to meet up with all my friends there but i am so looking forward for the next meeting session. *wink*





No comments:

Post a Comment