Wednesday, September 1, 2010

KL trip

Thanx for the cheap airfare, and thanx to all my friends who willing take their time to go to KL as a group. It was a fruitful trip and we draw closer through that trip. For those who didnt go with us, i hope that next time we can go together. Well, i will go to Perak in Feb. Those who confirm to go with me are Apple, Marvin, Joseph and my sis, Wooi Ling. Ei, why i go to that far?! Talk about this KL trip, eventhough we made some small mistake, but that's ok. We learnt from mistake. =) The day in Genting was the most exciting day. The outdoor games juz drive me crazy and i hope i can play one more or maybe two more time or few more time in the future. And the shopping day in KL was great as well... I bought my first shirt right after lunch within 10min. ^^ I hope i can make this sentence.这个,这个,不要之外,其他全部帮我包起来。Looking forward for the next trip.


the view from guys room

the view from girls room
juz in front from theme park hotel
cheers~

coffee terrace

No comments:

Post a Comment