Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pit Wan's birthday..

I advance celebrated Pit Wan's bithday. This is because of the ACCA in June. =( I'm the organiser of this party and proudly to say this birthday is quite successful. ^^ About 16 ppls attended the party that held at upperstar. Sophia and me would like to give a small surprise to the birthday girl but unfortunately someone 'big mouth' and hints her. Haix.. But nevermind, when i saw her enjoyed the party, i feel glad. ^^ Would like to say, every friend's birthday also celebrated at there, why dont we have a fresh place for the next birthday boy or girl~ ^^ I enjoyed a lot of this party, but what spoiled was the next table got few of smokers. Get sicked when i smell those smoke because of my sensitive nose. =.=" Looking forward the next party... 'wink'

OUR BIRTHDAY GIRL~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment